Think about someone you know that loves dinosaurs and will open this officially licensed Smithsonian Dino Fossil rollerball pen. Inside the commemorative tube they will discover a metal pen where you can actually feel the bones. It’s been plated in stonewashed copper to give it an unearthed look and finally top printed in ivory to highlight the several dinosaurs that wrap around the barrel. The top ring has been engraved with the Smithsonian name as well as numbered and imprinted with the Smithsonian logo on the top.
- Retractable rollerball with patented knurl twist-top mechanism
- Length: 126 mm / ~5"
- Diameter: 11.9 mm / ~0.5"'
- Weight: 29 g / ~1 oz
- Refillable with Retro 1951 Tornado rollerball refill
- *Darkness of finish may vary from pen to pen*
- See the rest of Retro 51 pens available from Lemur Ink