BENU Talisman Edelweiss fountain pen.
Most people will recognize the word “edelweiss” from the famous 1965 musical romance, Sound of Music. However, this small, non-toxic noble plant, with its snow-white leaves and star-shaped inflorescence, is often associated with certain myths related to proving one’s worth and discovering true love. Also believed to contain magical powers, historically this unique flower was used as incense to drive away evil spirits from farms and homes.
This fountain pen comes with a standard international converter and one long blue ink cartridge. You can also convert it to eyedropper fill.
- Material: High quality resin
- Clip material: stainless steel
- Length Capped: 13.8 cm / 5.43 inches
- Weight: 21 gr
- Cap: Screw On, the cap can be posted
- Nib: #6, Schmidt, stainless steel, available nib width - F,M,B
- Refill: Standard large international size converter and ink cartridge (72 mm / 2.8 inches ).