BENU Talisman Dragon's Blood fountain pen.
Known historically as Sanguis Draconis, Dragon’s Blood has been used in magic rituals and alchemy for centuries. Ancient traders obtained it from small islands, where the dragons were believed to dwell. However, the magical blood wasn’t yielded directly from the dragons, but from a genus of curious trees - the most famous species in horticulture was named Dracaena Draco, otherwise known as the Dragon Tree. The bright red resin that is obtained from Dracaena Draco is surrounded by many ancient myths and legends.This fountain pen comes with a standard international converter and one long blue ink cartridge. You can also convert it to eyedropper fill.
- Material: High quality resin
- Clip material: stainless steel
- Length Capped: 13.8 cm / 5.43 inches
- Weight: 21 gr
- Cap: Screw On, the cap can be posted
- Nib: #6, Schmidt, stainless steel, available nib width - F,M,B
- Refill: Standard large international size converter and ink cartridge (72 mm / 2.8 inches ).