Bigfoot! Retro 51 Tornado Popper Who? limited edition rollerball pen. Acid-etched and stonewashed brass barrel with stonewashed pewter trim. Part of the December 2020 Pop-a-thon from Retro 51.
Who? What! Where? Wow, you heard it, the ultimate outdoors person is sure to love this rollerball pen covered in forest creatures both big and small, legendary and breathtaking. The design is acid-etched on stonewashed brass barrel that's finished with stonewashed pewter trim and topped with a wise owl...hoooty hooo! 951 Rollerballs.
Please limit one per customer! (We reserve the right to cancel any order, blah, blah, blah). This is a preorder; we will ship the Retro Who? Popper as soon as we receive them! And thank you for your continued patience with the US postal system, which is facing delays due to budget cuts, a busy holiday season, and a pandemic.
- Retractable rollerball with patented knurl twist-top mechanism
- Stonewashed brass barrel, stonewashed pewter trim
- Length: 126 mm / ~5"
- Diameter: 11.9 mm / ~0.5"'
- Weight: 31 g / ~1 oz
- Refillable with Retro 1951 Tornado ballpoint or rollerball refill
- See the rest of Retro 51 pens available from Lemur Ink