The Retro 51 Loteria Tornado Popper limited edition rollerball pen.
Buenas! (Bingo!) — A nostalgic phrase for many while growing up. Whether it was in a casual family gathering or a very special celebration, the family knew very well that there would be a game of Lotería (Mexican Bingo) during their time together. The tias (aunts) would gather all the required pieces, most importantly the playing cards and the raw beans used as markers. It always brought joy to see everyone gathered around, letting out a competitive side, while still smiling, laughing, and growing closer.
This New Lotería Tornado Popper by Retro51 recreates that feeling of joy, fun and family. Inspired by the traditional lotería game, this Popper's barrel vibrantly mimics a bingo card, but with a Retro twist that El Colector (the collector) will enjoy. The Loteria features stonewashed brass accents and a raw bean design on the top disc. With only 915 available, these rollerballs will fly out the shelves like El Tornado (the tornado). Soon you will be yelling Buenas! because everyone is a winner with this new Loteria Popper in La Mano (hand)!
- Limited Edition of 915 pieces (significant to start of Hispanic Heritage Month on September 15th, recognized in the United States)
- Printed design vibrantly mimicking a Loteria playing card
- Stonewash brass accents
- Top disc - Raw beans design, used as "bingo" markers in a Loteria game
- LE engraving on top ring
- Graphic label on packaging featuring a decorative design of Loteria calling cards.
- Rollerball Refill
- See the rest of Retro 51 pens available from Lemur Ink