Retro 51 Tornado Popper Keystone limited edition rollerball pen. Part of the December 2020 Pop-a-thon from Retro 51.
Dyn-o-mite! This rollerball pen has four of America's great Presidents from Mt. Rushmore acid-etched into the barrel. It's complete with stonewashed brass accents and topped with South Dakota's sun shining on the top. Perfect for the historian or to remind you of that grand family summer vacation! 958 Rollerballs
Please limit one per customer! (We reserve the right to cancel any order, blah, blah, blah). This is a preorder; we will ship the Retro Keystone Popper as soon as we receive them! And thank you for your continued patience with the US postal system, which is facing delays due to budget cuts, a busy holiday season, and a pandemic.
- Retractable rollerball with patented knurl twist-top mechanism
- Stonewashed pewter barrel, stonewashed brass accents
- Length: 126 mm / ~5"
- Diameter: 11.9 mm / ~0.5"'
- Weight: 31 g / ~1 oz
- Refillable with Retro 1951 Tornado ballpoint or rollerball refill
- See the rest of Retro 51 pens available from Lemur Ink