The Nahvalur Schuylkill Rockfish Red fountain pen.
Introduced at the 2020 Philadelphia Pen Show, the Nahvalur Schuylkill series is named after the river that runs through the city of brotherly love. Building on the Nahvalur Original series, the Schuylkill series features exclusive resin materials made for Nahvalur, a piston fill mechanism, and a distinctive ink window.
Box and branding may continue to say Narwhal as we transition into Nahvalur-only branded boxes.
Nahvalur Schuylkill Rockfish Red Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Resin
- Trims and Clip: Chrome Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel (manufactured in-house)
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen Length closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.