Lava-filtered clarity. The Platinum #3776 Century Oshino fountain pen is named after the beautiful springs of Oshino Hakkai. The crystal clear waters of Oshino are the result of underground lava filtration from melting snow atop nearby Mount Fuji.
The body of the Platinum #3776 Century Oshino is transparent like the clear waters of Oshino Hakkai, with a special homage to Mount Fuji on the top of the cap, and also features a specially etched cap ring that has a three-dimensional effect.
- 14k gold nib with rhodium finish
- Resin body with rhodium finishes
- Full length (capped) - 140mm
- Weight: 21g
- Available in fine, medium, or broad nib
- Includes one Platinum Blue-Black cartridge and one Platinum Converter-700
- Made in Japan
- Click here to view Platinum inks, cartridges, and accessories