The Nahvalur Nautilus Caldera Sea limited edition fountain pen. Only 400 pieces worldwide.
Introduced in the fall of 2021, the Nahvalur Nautilus combines vintage materials with modern designs. When fountain pens were first invented, all pens were made of a hardened rubber called ebonite. Today, hardly any pen companies are still using this beautiful material. The Nautilus series is bringing back this retro material while combining modern design elements. Three portholes are carefully crafted onto the body of the pen to allow users to view the ink reserve.
The Caldera Sea is a limited edition Nautilus with only 400 pieces worldwide. Each pen is numbered. Nahvalur introduces a new plating technic on this model. We carefully mix blue dye into gold plating solution to coat our nibs and metal parts bright blue color. This pen also features Nahvalur in-house made stainless steel nib or you can also fit 14k in-house made gold nib.
- Pen Material: Ebonite
- Trim: Blue
- Nib: Stainless steel #6 size made by Nahvalur
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box